I liked the celebration of authentic presence here, of making a difference — fighting by taking the risk of being visible and personable and connecting one-on-one. The human impact of leadership is common sense, and achieving a personal impact is often outside our comfort zones. Good practical advice for a leader, at whatever level, in whatever kind of business.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Remembering Nobel winner,poet, critic, and activist Liu Xiaobo, with his last love letter…
- Update: Myanmar and Muslim Violence, with Military Leadership Framing the Crisis
- Petra Kuenkel on Collective Leadership
- Update: Myanmar, “A Textbook Example of Ethnic Cleansing…” and Aung San Suu Kyi’s Continued Silence….
- Update: Violence in Myanmar, and Aung San Suu Kyi’s silence
Top Posts & Pages
- 74,251 hits