Here’s a great take on leadership as a practice, not only a skill or personal quality, more than the ability to project a vision or a personality that causes followers to push themselves further. This blog discusses leadership as learning to let go — in many ways a quality of being. As he says, “Bring your soul to work.” In letting go, at least in the multilayered way described here, the spirit expands, relationships expand, possibilities expand. Leadership becomes a process, not an “app.”
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Michael Cohen’s Awkward Turnaround: Can Bad Leaders Change Their Ways?
- Remembering Nobel winner,poet, critic, and activist Liu Xiaobo, with his last love letter…
- Update: Myanmar and Muslim Violence, with Military Leadership Framing the Crisis
- Petra Kuenkel on Collective Leadership
- Update: Myanmar, “A Textbook Example of Ethnic Cleansing…” and Aung San Suu Kyi’s Continued Silence….
Top Posts & Pages
- 81,453 hits