This news is important because it demonstrates that LEADERS SHOULD DO WHAT WE DO BEST. And Gabrielle Douglas is a superb athlete, not just a newly fledged celebrity and role model. Leadership is measured not only by the ways we perform ourselves as public figures, but also by the fact of our commitment to excellence. Our doing is our deepest measure. I’m glad to see her back flipping in the gym, training for her next and perhaps biggest challenge — the 2016 Olympics.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Michael Cohen’s Awkward Turnaround: Can Bad Leaders Change Their Ways?
- Remembering Nobel winner,poet, critic, and activist Liu Xiaobo, with his last love letter…
- Update: Myanmar and Muslim Violence, with Military Leadership Framing the Crisis
- Petra Kuenkel on Collective Leadership
- Update: Myanmar, “A Textbook Example of Ethnic Cleansing…” and Aung San Suu Kyi’s Continued Silence….
Top Posts & Pages
- 89,396 hits