Hope is one of those experiences that is neither a quality nor a skill, but a state of mind. We canʻt point to where it is, but we can see when a leader has it — as in the case of Malala Yousafzai, who has every reason to fear, and chooses hope instead. This post articulates some wonderful angles for thinking about hope and leadership — particularly usefully, explaining the difference between a strategy and a visionary energy to spread sparks in our communities and organizations!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Remembering Nobel winner,poet, critic, and activist Liu Xiaobo, with his last love letter…
- Update: Myanmar and Muslim Violence, with Military Leadership Framing the Crisis
- Petra Kuenkel on Collective Leadership
- Update: Myanmar, “A Textbook Example of Ethnic Cleansing…” and Aung San Suu Kyi’s Continued Silence….
- Update: Violence in Myanmar, and Aung San Suu Kyi’s silence
Top Posts & Pages
- 75,546 hits