This just proves that Ted and TedX, with its emphasis on interesting ideas on the innovative fringes and shifting center of society, is part of a social network that gets ideas and idea-makers into the marketplace. Who says visibility doesn’t increase leadership opportunities?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Michael Cohen’s Awkward Turnaround: Can Bad Leaders Change Their Ways?
- Remembering Nobel winner,poet, critic, and activist Liu Xiaobo, with his last love letter…
- Update: Myanmar and Muslim Violence, with Military Leadership Framing the Crisis
- Petra Kuenkel on Collective Leadership
- Update: Myanmar, “A Textbook Example of Ethnic Cleansing…” and Aung San Suu Kyi’s Continued Silence….
Top Posts & Pages
- 89,381 hits