I wonder what the leader he was talking with said about the idea of domestication, and the role of leaders? Sometimes I think it’s the lack of a bridge between the stories we’re living and the choices we’re making that causes the most frustration. We want people to care, and we topple when we don’t get the response we want. We can’t step back, and observe. Leaders need as much affirmation as followers! And get less….
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Michael Cohen’s Awkward Turnaround: Can Bad Leaders Change Their Ways?
- Remembering Nobel winner,poet, critic, and activist Liu Xiaobo, with his last love letter…
- Update: Myanmar and Muslim Violence, with Military Leadership Framing the Crisis
- Petra Kuenkel on Collective Leadership
- Update: Myanmar, “A Textbook Example of Ethnic Cleansing…” and Aung San Suu Kyi’s Continued Silence….
Top Posts & Pages
- Leadership and the Arts: Harry Potter as Role Model, Transformational Leader
- The Wild Truth: Was Chris McCandless trauma victim, hero, or just a lost seeker? Why his celebrity doesn't teach us as much as we might think...
- We are all shapeshifters! It's time to evolve into shapeshifter leaders with integrity.
- 90,260 hits