I wonder what the leader he was talking with said about the idea of domestication, and the role of leaders? Sometimes I think it’s the lack of a bridge between the stories we’re living and the choices we’re making that causes the most frustration. We want people to care, and we topple when we don’t get the response we want. We can’t step back, and observe. Leaders need as much affirmation as followers! And get less….
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Remembering Nobel winner,poet, critic, and activist Liu Xiaobo, with his last love letter…
- Update: Myanmar and Muslim Violence, with Military Leadership Framing the Crisis
- Petra Kuenkel on Collective Leadership
- Update: Myanmar, “A Textbook Example of Ethnic Cleansing…” and Aung San Suu Kyi’s Continued Silence….
- Update: Violence in Myanmar, and Aung San Suu Kyi’s silence
Top Posts & Pages
- 64,927 hits