Leadership in art is visionary when it surprises us into transforming our perceptions of the world, like this extraordinary, playful work! It reminds me of how we are shapeshifters, but hold that fact as if it is a secret, forgetting that the art of leadership authenticity is about expressing the surprising paradoxes of who we are and how that manifests in the world in a way that makes our vision possible, shares that possibility with colleagues and followers, opens up transformation in ourselves, our culture, our work, our play! Art like this reminds me to enjoy the paradoxes in myself and my culture, even the ones that startle me, maybe especially those! Thank you.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Michael Cohen’s Awkward Turnaround: Can Bad Leaders Change Their Ways?
- Remembering Nobel winner,poet, critic, and activist Liu Xiaobo, with his last love letter…
- Update: Myanmar and Muslim Violence, with Military Leadership Framing the Crisis
- Petra Kuenkel on Collective Leadership
- Update: Myanmar, “A Textbook Example of Ethnic Cleansing…” and Aung San Suu Kyi’s Continued Silence….
Top Posts & Pages
- 91,988 hits