When we keep our leadership ideas in the boardrooms and conference rooms we keep it away from the larger discussion with the diverse communities we crave. Here’s a great blog about a TEDx conference that played presentations on a bus, or MaxiTaxi, in Port of Spain Trinidad. I found it really moving, having worked both inside powerful organizations and outside, part of many different conversations that rarely overlap. Watch the video — it’ll make your day. For me, it made me remember that the greatest joy of leading (or teaching) is that once we share, we get to join a conversation where we get to follow!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Michael Cohen’s Awkward Turnaround: Can Bad Leaders Change Their Ways?
- Remembering Nobel winner,poet, critic, and activist Liu Xiaobo, with his last love letter…
- Update: Myanmar and Muslim Violence, with Military Leadership Framing the Crisis
- Petra Kuenkel on Collective Leadership
- Update: Myanmar, “A Textbook Example of Ethnic Cleansing…” and Aung San Suu Kyi’s Continued Silence….
Top Posts & Pages
- 92,049 hits