As usual, Elumn8 hits the nail on the head when he says, “Your “better” should rise from within. The call to a new way of being may be triggered by some outside source but the voice you follow should be your own.” This is the process of being authentic as a leader — not narcissism, not blind ambition or dogma, but exploration, within and without!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Michael Cohen’s Awkward Turnaround: Can Bad Leaders Change Their Ways?
- Remembering Nobel winner,poet, critic, and activist Liu Xiaobo, with his last love letter…
- Update: Myanmar and Muslim Violence, with Military Leadership Framing the Crisis
- Petra Kuenkel on Collective Leadership
- Update: Myanmar, “A Textbook Example of Ethnic Cleansing…” and Aung San Suu Kyi’s Continued Silence….
Top Posts & Pages
- 90,933 hits