This is a great idea! TED offers a model of public speaking that’s worthy of exploration, and anyone — anyone — especially leaders, need to practice, learn and expand their skills in this. No more wordy powerpoints! No more death by meeting! Freedom! Clarity! Creativity! That’s leadership by preparation, by curiousity and enthusiasm.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Michael Cohen’s Awkward Turnaround: Can Bad Leaders Change Their Ways?
- Remembering Nobel winner,poet, critic, and activist Liu Xiaobo, with his last love letter…
- Update: Myanmar and Muslim Violence, with Military Leadership Framing the Crisis
- Petra Kuenkel on Collective Leadership
- Update: Myanmar, “A Textbook Example of Ethnic Cleansing…” and Aung San Suu Kyi’s Continued Silence….
Top Posts & Pages
- 90,969 hits